Rope access is a form of work positioning, initially developed from techniques used in climbing, which applies practical rope work to allow workers to access difficult to reach locations without the use of platform. Rope access service reduces a cost compared to traditional access method, such as scaffolding, mobile elevated working platforms or cradles.Ropes access is the safe work method of achieving a safe work position at height or in areas of difficult access and it is regulated by requirements of International association IRATA (International Rope Access Trade Association).
We are able to offer a variety profession staff with rope access certificates to perform following jobs:
- Advertising billboards installation;
- Bridge construction maintenance and repairing;
- Facade survey, maintenance and inspection;
- Glass installation, changing, cleaning;
- Chimney repairing, maintenance, dismantling;
- NDT (Non-Destructive Testing);
- Wind turbine maintenance and repairing;
- Offshore service;
- Various rope access works.
We can organize professional teams by customers requirements for short or long term projects.
All of our staff is certificated by VCA and IRATA.